WSRCA Safety and Health Committee
The WSRCA Safety and Health Committee has been working hard to bring it's contractor member's quality safety tools they can use every day to keep their team safe. The Mobile Safety Solutions program is the next step down that road. Members will be able to document safety meetings, training and inspections from the field on any internet connected device.
WSRCA Mobile Safety Solutions
• Mobile Safety Documentation and Safety Inspections available for your crews in the field on any internet connected device.
• WSRCA Safety Field Cards: Personal Protection Equipment, Fall Protection, Ladder Safety, Warning Lines, and much more!
• WSRCA Safety Tailgate Talks: Hold your weekly safety meeting anywhere, anytime! Your crew can stay in compliance over morning coffee before the day begins.
• OSHA.GOV: Access the Occupational Safety & Health Administration’s website for the latest safety news affecting the roofing industry. Learn how to read warning signs that jeopardize your crew, follow their model of Plan – Provide – Train, so that falls from roofs, scaffolding and ladders are prevented!
• PDF Downloads: Helpful forms to help with compliance, including WSRCA Safety Workbook, Signature Sheets for Employees, and Spanish-in-a-Pinch Translation Cards.
The WSRCA Safety and Health Committee is focused on helping our members navigate every day safely